- Our regular collection account fees are commission-based on dollars collected. We do not charge a fee to use our regular collection services. We also offer Pre-Collection services for clients that have not sent monthly statements to their customers.
- We give all accounts proper attention. All accounts are treated equally, we don't "weigh" accounts by dollars owed.
- Accounts are worked continuously to ensure they receive regular phone calls and billing notices.
- Our administrative staff is fully trained to use skip-tracing tools to rotate bad address / bad phone number accounts back into a work-status
- Our employee turn-over is low, and all staff receives ongoing training in new regulations, laws, and rules on the Federal and State level
- Many agencies return bad-address accounts, or accounts that have not had payments within twelve months. We believe in keeping these accounts open as long as the statute allows , as they will remain on the consumer's credit reports, which may prompt payment if the consumer applies for credit. Non-payment and bad-address accounts are actively worked for new information.
- We offer free seminars for clients at area venues, or on-site, to share new information in the debt collection industry, offer debt collection tips, and answer frequently asked questions about our industry.
- We have several reports available to help our clients track accounts sent to our office for collection.
- We are fully compliant for all medical accounts, including HIPAA and 501(r) charity and credit regulations.
- We accept accounts by email, secure excel files, by fax, or by mail.
- We are able to tailor collection billing notices to fit your needs, as long as they are within the regulation guidelines.
Please contact our office if you would like to discuss your accounts receivables, or have any questions: